What are the projects you are working on now?
1. - portal costs infrastructure - monitoring, latency - elixir, web programming language 2. - building api to turn web request into sql queries - makes sense and is fast enough - little things like django tarrot cards,react
What in computer science are you excited about now?
1. - machine learning is packageable, its going to increase science - more about computers helping them, automate the work automated
What are the habits of effective programmers according to you?
1. - wring documentation, write something down as experience - reading code, open and closed - read other projects related to your projects 2. - good habits while coding, pylint and stuff - testing - naming things well - make code understandable instead of using cool things - make sure your posture - break down into smaller manageable tasks
Big projects and learning from them
1. - working with others, wanting and places to help, 2. - dont get stuck - integration - different programmers can use their tools - communication with non technical people
What was your career journey?
1. - databses, 7-8, SQL, looked at it from an engineer perspective - program for fun - its nice beciause to find things out - supercomputer, university in Quebec - ended up lab technician - then also in low level c - microservices - big data - telephony, because code reviews, slower - on call, manage experience 2. - studies software in school - worked at places that were small - exposed to different things - pamadaro timer -
- What are the skills you are trying to work on? Could be anything.. could be related to management
- product manger mentor
- ML ops course
2 - management - proactive management - guessing how long things are going to take - i have way to deploy on aws, do it all - its all manual - general cloud infrastructure - kubernetes - leetcode -
- Tips for machine learning 1.
- probablity course
- good understanding of statistics, really good
- linear regression, logistic regression