Below we look at simple types of slides that can help deliver the message.
1. Table slides Very flexible. Start with a box, change fill, bullet points
2. Chart slides Chart takes up the bulk of the slide. Can be used to show a lot of data. Should support the message of the slide.
3. Subtitle slides Show main conclusion and show how the conclusion was reached.
4. Framework slides Something in the middle and supporting points around it.
5. Visual slides Show a visual and explain it. Point different parts of the visual and explain them.